Exorcism Movies Pages

Saturday, July 7, 2012

The Possession movie trailer is eerie

The Possession is due out in theaters on August 31, 2012. The Possession features one of the most creepiest movie trailers I watched in quite some time. Every time I watch The Possession trailer, my hair stands up and my face tingles.

The exorcist movie is freaky as Hell. Finally, we have another exorcism movie to reach mainstream status in 2012. I believe The Possession will give back what The Devil Inside cheated us out of - one last exorcism. Word of mouth will make The Possession a major hit.

I hope The Possession movie is as good as the movie trailer. After reviewing the movie trailer again, the devil music in the background is disturbing. Most exorcist movie fans will find The Possession creepy. Seeing the girl act like Damien in The Omen is enough to spook you out. There is something eerie about exorcism movies, especially when the central character is a young girl.

As soon as we gain access to The Possession spoilers, we will upload them on iSpoilers.com and PlotSpoiler.com. I will make sure to write about The Possession on Exorcism Movies. I'm looking forward to watching The Apparition and The Possession, as both movies are screening two weeks in a row.

Check out The Possession movie trailer on MovieReleaseSchedule.com.



Buy The Possession movie tickets
    Fandango - We've Got Your Movie Tickets!

No comments:

Post a Comment